Wednesday, July 23, 2014

GEOCACHING

Have ya heard of it?  Have ya ever tried it?  Well, go ahead & climb up here on my Geocaching Soapbox, we have a lot to discuss!
I'm a newbie to the Geocaching Community, and enjoy it tremendously!  I've even convinced my little guy, along with other friends to join me.
This is the 'cache' I left our first day out. 
The heart saying "You are Loved" is our trademark treat.
 
 
The AMAZING thing is that there are all kinds of Treasures, EVERYWHERE!!! It's like it enlightens a whole new dimension when you look at your environment with 'geocaching' eyes! The way a hunter tracks their prey, you must look at the big picture, decipher clues, follow GPS coordinates, and hunt down an unknown object that can be as small as a bug! 
It can be very challenging and frustrating, but oh so worth it when the find is made! 
Go on now, give it a try!
Feel free to leave a comment with your Geocaching stories!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips