Sunday, September 21, 2014

Because of You

As I'm rocking out, scrubbing floors, I hear a song that stops me in my tracks.  My soul is touched.



Once I was finished, I went out to the garage where I could sing and dance my heart out.  (Wouldn't you?! I'm home alone, and NEED to fuel my soul through music!!) 
Well, while I'm karaoke-ing away, I felt so many emotions while repeatedly singing this song, tears streaming. I felt my mother's soul, and have no doubt that she was here with me. It was as though I had the opportunity to "clear the air" with her and/or a few of our issues by releasing such raw emotion.
Suicide is a curious situation. It's not a path that I enjoy being along, but I sure as hell am not going to be a victim of my mother's choice! In understanding that there is so much spiritual growth taking place, helps me realize that I now get to love her without the mental chains that were binding her heart from feeling loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips