Thursday, September 18, 2014

Earth Angels

I've been truly blessed to know some of the universe's most AMAZING EARTH ANGELS!
One of my Earth Angels came in to my life years ago.  She was becoming a certified PA, while I was working my way through the medical field, trying to gain as much experience in different things as possible.  This, Earth Angel, not only taught me how to be the very best MA that I could, she taught me life long lessons.  The books and thoughts that she shared with me have made a positive difference in my life to this day!  I lost touch with her when I left the clinic we worked at. Years later, we find one another on Facebook. Although we hadn't met up in person, I got to live vicariously through her pictures as she and her family travel the world.  We'd chat once in a while, but nothing significant. Until one day...
She sends me a message about a new product that she's been learning about.  Metagenics. Have you heard of it? She knew my complaints about Crohn's and Fibromyalgia, and thought that this would help. 
Seriously!  Life Changing point in my life, once again! BA-BAAM!
I've been doing the cleanse, and WOW! Talk about life-changing!
I cannot wait to share more about this experience!
Until then, check out the website!
http://www.metagenics.com
I have some more life changing stories to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips