Thursday, September 18, 2014

Living in Mayberry..

I LOVE the little town that I live in! I don't know many people, which is fabulous! It keeps me out of the political circles. I could go on and on about the things I love about living here, but that's for another post. What I do want to share, is this wonderful story.. It was posted on our town facebook site this week.

Our family tortoise has gone missing! We have had him for over 2 years and have gotten very attached. He has been gone for about 2 weeks and he will need his medicine again soon. He weighs about 30 pounds and doesn't bite. But also needs special food for his diet. He will die if he is on his back/turned over. We are hoping he is nearby we are located by the LDS church and please let me know if u see him or find him. I will find more pictures and post them!
I live a couple of blocks from the church, so told everyone in the neighborhood to be looking out for it. 
Well, to add the icing to this little cake, the Chief of Police posted the FIND of this family pet!!
It is safe and sound at home thanks to a Wonderful Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips