Thursday, September 18, 2014

Speaking of Virgo..

Please tell me that I'm not the ONLY person in the universe that likes to re-arrange furniture every couple of months?! 
I love to change things up!  I love cleaning all of the nooks and crannies! Living with a roommate in the house changes everything, along with that there are multiple reasons that I don't clean as much as I'd LIKE. This has always given friends and relatives a good chuckle. 

I'm a Virgo!

"They're sticklers for cleanliness."




That being said.. What's a girl to do when her roommate is gone for the night, the kids are mechanic-ing at their dad's, and she's alone to do as she pleases??  This VIRGO is going to turn up the music & scrub floors, rearrange SOMETHING, and possibly even make some curtains..

 




Go ahead, please analyze this one.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips